Insurance Services Ltd.

Taxi/Private Hire/Chauffeur - Hire & Reward insurance is where we started!  Our taxi policies include £10 million public liability, roadside assistance & local recovery, legal expenses and a licensed free loan vehicle in the event of a non-fault accident.

Motor Trade -  Whether you’re a part-time mechanic/tinkerer or a garage with buildings, ramps, spray booths, customer loan vehicles we’d be happy to look at your current schedule to ensure you’re got the level of cover you need.  Many garages just renew year on year without ensuring their values of equipment and levels of indemnity are still relevant.

Household Policy - Buildings cover minimum £150,000 sum insured and minimum £50,000 contents. Standard cover single article limits are £7,500 for jewellery/watches and £15,000 art/antiques.  Worldwide risks.

Buildings Cover for Residential Property Owners (Buy to Let) - Buildings cover for property owners liability but we can also tailor the policy to include subsidence, rent protection, repossession costs etc.

Tradesmen & Contractors - This policy is aimed at the sole trader or a business with up to 10 employees.  Standard cover includes public liability (with a choice of limits), employers’ liability if required but cover can also be extended to cover temporary employees, tools etc.

Retailers - Standard cover includes contents, business interruption, glass, employers’ liability, public/products liability, legal expenses and equipment breakdown.

Offices/Surgeries - Standard cover includes contents, business interruption, employers’ liability, public liability, commercial legal expenses but optional extensions include buildings, subsidence, etc.

Hair & Beauty - Whether you work from home, from third party premises, rent a chair in a salon or have your own salon premises, we can cover you.  Standard policy includes business liability including employers’ liability where applicable but optional extensions also include treatment risks, business equipment, legal expenses etc.

Cleaners - Whether you’re a sole trader or a business with up to 10 employees, we can tailor cover include public liability, employers’ liability (if required), loss of keys, damage to property whilst being worked on with optional extensions available to include injury to working partners, cover for tools, business equipment, cleaning stock.

Cafes, Restaurants, Wine Bars & Pubs - A flexible policy tailored to meet your specific needs featuring buildings cover, business interruption, loss of liquor licence, theft by employees, public liability, employer’s liability, money and PA (assault) and commercial legal expenses.

This is not an exhaustive list so if you need any other type of commercial insurance including professional indemnity covering a variety of professions, let us know and we’ll try to help!

​Our Underwriters at Head Office love a challenge and are able to offer ‘unusual’ insurances for a variety of non-standard covers including annual events, one-off events, unusual vehicles and have even insured an ex-Army tank and a footballers’ legs!